Thursday, April 24, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

So, as you know, we are in the final phase (phase 4) of our prestigious program here at the Hallmark Institute of Photography. At the end of this phase we will submit our portfolios and brace ourselves for our portfolio review. 
We have a pristine group of panelists this year, David Turner (photographer for Hearst Magazine house), Barbara Bordnick, and Beth Reynolds (photojournalist).

With a month left, I'm almost done with my mandatory portrait assignments and am starting my commercial assignments tonight.
Here are some portraits of Jared.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hat one!
p.s. I really love your songs, what website do you get the playlist from?

Unknown said...

thanks, yeah, the hat one is my favorite, too.
I get the playlist from projectplaylist.org.
You can make your own playlist and get the code for it.

Anonymous said...

hey mess....just droppin in to say hi. will myspace you back later this evening hopefully.
love,
chopey