Monday, May 5, 2008

Insert witty title here:

Good news: one of my best friends, Chelsy, is coming to visit this week.
She'll be flying into Hartford, CT @ 3:30 on Wednesday and I'm sooooo incredibly excited!
When I moved up here I had quite a few people who promised to come visit me.
I didn't believe a single one of them. 
Everyone overestimates the time they have, or money for that matter and to make a long story short, no one (with the exception of my sisters and my brother-in-law) have visited me this year.
I loved it when my sisters and brother in-law came! We went to Salem, Boston, Plymouth, Cape Cod, etc... 
Anyways, I'm happy that at least one of my friends has followed up on their word.
I'm not sure what we're going to do, except I know that I will be singing on Thursday night for Karaoke at Hallmark.
We're raising money for the Breast Cancer Foundation, so if you're in or around the area of Turners Falls, MA, come on down!!! (said in a very Bob Barker type of way...the Price is Right is nothing without him btw).

Well, I don't have any portfolio shots prepared to show, but I will show pictures of when my sisters came to visit me back in October.


Me and my older sister, Chrystal (it was much colder in October..lol)
Me and my twin sister, Jodi, at my house...
Me & Chelsy, my friend that'll be here on Wednesday!!

Thanks for reading, and I promise once my commercial shots are edited they'll be up for your viewing pleasure!! :)
Have a great week everyone!
-Jessi Hebert
www.jessihebert.com

“There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.” - Ernst Haas
I hope that's not completely true, because a lot of what I see is complete crap. :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wouldn't have missed it, sweetpea! oh yeah, wanted to tell you that there was this guy at the astros game yesterday, who sat in front of us (this is so way off topic), and on the front of his teeshirt, it said "hot doug's, sausage superstore" which made me giggle, because it was a hot dog shop shirt, but when he sat down in front of me, the back said "there are no two finer words in the english language than 'encased meats', my friends".....i DIED laughing...i'm not certain why, but it was wayyyyyy too funny! you'd have loved it!! i promise!
love you.....chooooope-on-a-roooope...in the guy who actually ANNOUNCES on the price is right, ROD ROTTY, not bob barker...loser.
loves.