Friday, May 23, 2008

"Dun Dun Duuuuuun!!!!"

Hi everyone!
So, I'm officially done with my portfolio and have submitted it and I have to patiently await my portfolio review process on June 2nd or 3rd. (hence my title)
I haven't been showing you all that I have been up to because of time restrictions and things of that nature, so here they are...my commercial work and a couple of portraits you've yet to see.
(food still-life)
(glassware - chelsy helped me style this while she was visiting me..great work, chels!)
(Advertisement in the studio)
(reflective metal - flask from Urban Outfitters)
(selective focus)
(Interior of Poetry Ridge Bed & Breakfast in Greenfield, MA)
(Digital Alteration of Faith Dugan)

(Alternative image of Leland)

(Lily)

(Gracie)
In other news:
1) I'm going to soon update my website @ www.jessihebert.com. (I'll let you know when it's newness is ready for your viewing).
2) Graduation is June 20th if you're in the area!
3) If you know of anyone in the Houston/Austin area looking for a dedicated assistant, let me know.
Thanks for your visit to my blog!
Subscribe to this RSS feed to your Yahoo or AOL feeders (if you would like to know how to do this, email me personally and I'll help you through it: jessi@jessihebert.com)!!
If you're a fellow Hallmark graduate or student and you have a blog, let me know.

Oh, and Happy Friday Everyone! Have a GREAT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!
-Jessi Hebert
www.jessihebert.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me and jo aren't having just a "great" memorial day weekend, we will have the afore-instructed "effing fabulous" memorial day weekend....since that is what you told us to do in your bulletin. LOVES YOU!!!!! you be safe out there, kiddo.
love, chope and jo

Anonymous said...

looks great jess!
have fun :]

chelsy

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog, you have great pics and hope you do well in the "real world".
All the best,
Leslie

Kates said...

Hey! I read that a lot of people saw microphones during the movie but I didn't see anything. Maybe I was just really into the movie but I didn't see any!
Anyhow, good luck during portfolio review! I'm sure you'll do great. Your pics look great!