Friday, April 11, 2008

Numero Uno

Today is Friday, April 11th.
The very first day of my blog!
Everyone is leaving me today. If you don't know, I attend the Hallmark Institute of Photography in Turners Falls, MA. And today most of my friends are going home to get some R&R or photograph some things or just escape for a little while and spend some time with their families.
When I moved up to Turners (short for Turners Falls, of course) I left many things behind, one of which was my car, Rosie. She's a cute little Honda Civic that happens to be red, where her name originates. I can't stand not having access to a car. The fact that I have to depend on other people to take me to the grocery store, post office, and school drives me crazy. I can't venture off by myself and take pictures, I can't go buy props for my photo shoots, I can't go photograph people in environments other than the studio, I basically can't go anywhere without asking my roommates to take me or if I can borrow their cars.
THAT BEING SAID, this weekend Emily (a friend of mine here at Hallmark) has gone home to Minnesota and left her car for me to drive around! Yeah! (pronounced more like Yayeea..lol).
Hopefully I'll get some things accomplished this weekend, even though the weather is going to be regretfully somber. But hey, we were greeted almost every morning this week with the most beautiful skies, so who can complain?
Here are some pictures I took when I went home for spring break.


Executive photograph: Holly @ Gulf Credit Union

Occupational Portrait: Steve Hebert - Automation Electrical Designer

Portrait of Maggie & Coco

Occupational Portrait: Lori Lofton - art teacher @ PN-G High School

Put this into your bookmarks and check back frequently, I promise not to disappoint you.
-Jessi Hebert

1 comment:

Iulian said...

Hi jessi, wellcome in blog's world
i like your favorite songs