Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday evening...April 17

Good afternoon!
So, I know I've been bragging about Massachusetts weather so much lately, more so than I would if I was in Texas and I finally understand the reason. 
Be it that this year was the first year I had ever lived in snow, much less seen it, it was a bit unbearable at times. 
The fact that you can ride in a car with the windows down and not freeze your ass off is fantastic! 
I've even contemplated buying a new swim suit, but when trying them on, quickly change my mind (yikes)...

I have finished editing the pictures that I took of a young woman who goes to Smith College here in Massachusetts. 
She was a great sport and was extremely easy to photograph.
With out further ado, here are the pictures:





Thank you for reading! If you would like to catch up on previous posts you've missed click on the titles of the posts in the right toolbar that's labeled "POSTS".
Feel free to comment here or send me an email at jessi@jessihebert.com.
-Jessi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love these pictures!
Especially the one in all white.

Unknown said...

Thanks, she was a really great person to work with.
Great expressions and a great listener... :)