Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Graduation from the Hallmark Institute of Photography!




Last Friday, June 20th, I graduated from the Hallmark Institute of Photography in Turners Falls, Massachusetts! I have learned a tremendous amount from Hallmark and I don't regret anything about it. 
I can't believe it's over though. There were plenty of times when I was home sick and crawled into the fetal position on my bed, wanting to go home. And there were times when I've wanted to kill everyone in my house (7 other GIRLS). But, I've learned so much about who I truly am and what I'm capable of.

Here are a few pictures from my graduation:
(I'm in the yellow dress)
(Receiving my certificate...I'm up on the plasma screen, too.)
(My family that flew up to see me...Maggie, Holly, my mom, Chrystal, me, Jodi, my dad)
(Me and a couple of my roommates...Malissa & Andrea)

(Me in front of the Educational Building on the wall it says 
"This is Our House"
Class of 2008)
(Melted Ice sculpture "h 2008")
(Me & Kimberly a.k.a. Kim-bo)
Me and my beautiful sisters:
(Chrystal on the left & Jodi on the right)

Well, there are more pictures taken and I'll post them once I get my hands on them. 

My plans for after graduation consist of going to Mary Frances' wedding this weekend in Maine, going back home to Nederland, Texas, finding work and traveling.
Let me know if you or someone you know is interested in hiring a freelance assistant in Texas.
I'm your girl! :)
Have a great week everyone!

Thanks for your love and support,
Jessi Hebert

click Older posts to read some of my previous blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Graduation was a blast. You looked beautiful. I am disappointed that we didn't get to talk more before the graduation party at Taryn's but it was good to talk to you just the same. I wish you all the best and hope that your life journey is filled with as many smiles and good fortunes as your heart can hold.

Call if you ever need anything

Loretta (mama retta)