Monday, June 23, 2008

I have a feeling I'll be blogging more often, now that school's over...Stay Tuned

So, I'm officially by myself upstairs. Andrea left this morning to move into her new apartment in Brooklyn, New York. It's supposed to be raining in New York this afternoon, so hopefully they can escape a shower or two.
It's really hard saying bye to Andrea. She's been there for me the whole year when I needed someone to vent to or cry to. 
My family was supposed to fly out of Hartford yesterday afternoon, but because of the thunderstorms we've been having their flights were canceled until this morning.

Here are some pictures from when we went to Boston on Saturday:
(young street performer in Quincey Market)
(Holly & Jodi in Quincey Market)
(Maggie, Chrystal, and Mom trying to figure out how to get to the U.S.S. Constitution)
(Holly, Me, & Jodi in Quincey Market)
(A performer balancing a stroller on his face...to me it almost looks like he's getting hit in the face by a flying stroller...lol)
(Same performer juggling)
(Chrystal, Jodi, and I in Quincey Market)
(Dad and Mom)
(helicopters)
(Mom & Jo on the way to the USS Constitution)
(Holly & Dad)
(Holly, Dad, & Chrystal)
(More helicopters...or maybe the same ones??)
(Holly's new yacht)
(An old dry-dock for building ships)

(Jodi at Cheers)

(Me wishing I was old enough to enjoy a beer at Cheers. 43 days til my 21st birthday!)

(Dad, Mom, Chrystal, & Holly at Cheers)

(Me, Maggie, & Jodi @ Cheers)

What am I watching: Vh1's "I love the new millenium"
What movie am I looking forward to watching?

What song/music video am I loving?


Thanks for visiting!
Comment!
Check back often!!
Love,
Jessi Hebert

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks like you all had a great time!! Have a safe trip home.

Brandy

Anonymous said...

Jessi, I will miss you dearly... and your super softball pitch. My arm still hurts.

Thanks for being a good friend and for teaching me not to be afraid to catch a 90 mph softball.

See you in Texas.

:)
marcello