Friday, July 17, 2009

There's No Where To Go But Up

Ok, so instead of apologizing for neglecting this blog I'm going to make excuses. :)
So far, I have attended 4 weddings this year and will be attending another 2 before the summer lets up. This must be the summer of love, because I've NEVER in my life been to 6 weddings in 1 year!
Congrats again to Jenny and Ray, David and Aleece, Sally and Kent, and Ryan and Sandra!
Here are few pictures from Ryan and Sandra's wedding this last weekend in S.E. Texas:
Me and my Dad! :)

Me and my cousin, the groom, Ryan!

Sandra shoved a good amount of cake in Ryan's nose...

Beautiful Cake!

Momma with Aythen at the Wedding!

Sandra & Ryan dancing

The Newlyweds

My Family! :)

So, another eventful day worth blogging about is the Fourth of July!
My boyfriend, Will, and I drove up to stay at my parents lake house at Toledo Bend.

Me & Will in the back of dad's truck.

We drove the boat out into the cove and watch fireworks in all directions... :)

I was on a boat, so obviously it wasn't completely still.

But I like the effect it gave, just the same.

Mom & Maggie

Aythen with his Aunt Gee (me). :)

Dad and Mom enjoying the fireworks

Aythen sleeping through the fireworks...lol

My favorite firework picture


So far, I've had a pretty exciting summer. I wanted to wish a
Happy Birthday (possibly belated) to:
Cydnie Marie, Gracie, Will, Jodi, Kara, Julien, and Momma.
Happy Anniversary to:
Chopey and Aaron

I'm Currently
Reading: My Sister's Keeper, by Jodi Picoult
Watching: Dexter, Weeds, Religulous
Listening: my blog's playlist....it always makes me happy.

Have a happy and safe remaining summer!! :)
Thank you.

XOXO,
Jessi

Oh, P.S. a new friend will be arriving any day now:

3 comments:

Katelynne Lowensen said...

I miss you so much. I haven't talked to you in forever and I absolutely cannot wait to see you next weekend =) yay! Also might I say that Aythen is incredibly handsome, good job Crystal. And you hair has gotten extremely long since you cut it. love you ♥

chopeadoodle said...

yayyy finally!! ps--mail me the damn cd you were supposed to make of the photos on that CF card!!!!! nowwww!! lol....
love you, as always!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! enjoy your new camera! That is soo exciting!

Jacee